HOW TO APPLY?
Step 1 – Application
Register your interest in attending as a Hosted Buyer by completing the online form where you will be asked to provide your company information, sourcing purpose and upload your business documents. To apply, click here.
Step 2 – Selection Process
Successful applicants will be informed by email notification within two weeks. You will receive a confirmation. You need to sign it and provide us your bank information.
Step 3 – Matching Process
You will be invited to select exhibitors whom you wish to meet and require to attend all pre-arranged schedule of events the Organisers put together.
Step 4 – Attend the trade show
To fulfil the duty of a hosted buyer, you will need to attend at least 2 days of the trade show and attend the following:
1) Scheduled business matching meetings
2) Breakfast meeting scheduled on day 2 of the trade show
3) A short interview about the event. Please note that the feedback we receive may be used for promotional purposes
Step 5 – Reimbursement
Within a month of your visit, we will reimburse your incentive and/or additional traveling cost (if applicable) to the bank account you provide in Step 2.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
• Only applicants based outside Hong Kong may be eligible for the travel and accommodation subsidy.
• Each company may only avail of one (1) subsidy offer.
• Only application forms submitted online will be honored.
• Online application forms must be submitted on or before 25 April 2020.
• Only applications with correct attached requirements, as stated in the form, will be reviewed.
• Inclusion in the Hosted Buyer Programme and the awarding of subsidies will be at the complete discretion of the event organisers.
• Hosted buyers must initially purchase their flight tickets and make their own hotel bookings. Prior to final purchase or booking, flight and hotel details must be submitted to the organisers for their reference and agreement. Upon approval, the hosted buyer advances payment and the organiser prepares the reimbursement.
• Hosted buyers are required to attend all pre-arranged business matching meetings, breakfast meetings and a 15-20 minute-interview with the programme secretariat before they can receive the reimbursement for travel/accommodation expenses agreed upon. Non-compliance may result in the recall of the subsidy.
• Fashion Access reserves the rights to vary the terms and conditions, change or terminate the subsidy programme without any prior notice.
• In case of any dispute over the subsidy programme, the decision of Fashion Access shall be final and binding.